I am a Muslim, Rakhi told reporters.

I am a Muslim, Rakhi told reporters.


I am a Muslim, Rakhi told reporters.
I am a Muslim, Rakhi told reporters.


"I am a Muslim," Rakhi told reporters.


Bollywood artist and entertainer Rakhi Sawant prevented Indian writers from speaking against Muslims.


As per Indian media, Rakhi Sawant had blamed her better half Adil Durrani that he went after me and taking cash and jewellery from the flat without telling me, after which the police captured Rakhi's husband Adil Durrani.


Now the video of Rakhi's conversation with Indian journalists is going viral on social media, in which she says that I myself am a Muslim and I have accepted Islam, no Hindu will speak against a Muslim.


On the other hand, Rakhi said that I will love Adil till I die, but I will not forgive him. It was still my husband.


Rakhi's announcement of separation from Adil


It should be noted that last month, Rakhi announced her marriage by sharing pictures and videos of her marriage with Adil Khan, along with a video of Rakhi becoming a Muslim by reciting the Kalima.


However, after the death of her mother, Rakhi Sawant revealed her husband Adil's relationship with another girl while talking to reporters outside the gym.


According to Indian media, Rakhi announced her separation from Adil while talking to the media on Monday.



Thanks for reading. Please keep in touch with us for the latest news.

Post a Comment

0 Comments